Whatever industry you work in, mpro5 can be specifically tailored to your business to enhance efficiency, performance and workflow. Assisting with everything from scheduling tasks and creating reports to sending out alerts to field workers and management, this unique online platform helps you take control of your business. mpro5’s workflow management software can be accessed from any location, meaning that your employees can view synchronised data wherever they are. This allows businesses with mobile employees or offices in several locations to share important information in real time and access tasks without being physically onsite.
Highly configurable and adaptable to any business
mpro5 can be configured to streamline and suit almost any business. It is cross platform compatible, meaning that it runs on most of the major mobile operating systems available such as Apple iOS, Android and Windows.
In terms of infrastructure, there is a very low barrier of entry. As everything is cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure, you don’t need any internal infrastructure to run this solution. We set up, configure and manage your mpro5 system for you and continue to develop and grow mpro5 to evolve with your needs.
We provide you with a mobile application and a powerful website platform to help you easily manage your workflows. Due to its adaptability, mpro5 can integrate into other systems, to sync data to and from your existing infrastructure. If you have other 3rd party applications, we could integrate with those via our web services.
Workflow management with mpro5
Using mpro5 to manage your workflow means that you can effectively streamline your operations, establish clear tasks for your employees and enhance the productivity in your business. Find out more:
Features and Benefits of the mpro5 workflow management software
Below are just a few of the features and benefits the mpro5 workflow management platform could add to your business:
- Digitally schedules jobs so that employees in various locations can view tasks for the day.
- Eliminates time-consuming paperwork and double data entry.
- Provides digital reports for customers.
- Allows you to log progress records for every task, from scheduling to completion.
- Works offline, enabling you to access information and record important data in remote locations.
- Receive new jobs and carry out work via smartphones or tablets wherever you are.
- Synchronised, real-time data that can be accessed by all staff via the mpro5 website.
- Easily manage staff, tasks or stock when offsite.
Improved customer satisfaction
- Keep customers in the loop by alerting them when a delivery has been made or if there is a delay.
- Provide customer reports, outlining key details of your service.
- Take photos to show the finished quality of your work.
- Proof of presence for location based jobs through NFC tags, QR code scanning and time stamped forms.
- Audits to ensure your levels of service are where they should be, helping you retain and win new business.