mpro5’s supply chain management software has all the tools you need to enhance the efficiency of your supply chain and empower employees to deliver a first-class service. The revolutionary platform can assist with everything from scheduling jobs and tracking inventory to recording signatures and managing expenses. Real-time information is immediately recorded and uploaded to the mpro5 database allowing managers to monitor and control jobs, workflow, spending and overall service.
Flexible and compatible with any system
mpro5 is highly flexible and can be configured to suit almost any business. It is cross platform, meaning that it runs on most of the major mobile operating systems available including Apple iOS, Android and Windows.
In terms of infrastructure there is a very low barrier of entry. As everything is cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure, you don’t need any internal infrastructure to run this solution. We set up, configure and manage your mpro5 system for you and continue to develop and grow mpro5 to evolve with your needs, at no extra cost to you
We provide you with a mobile application and a powerful website platform to help you and your employees access important information wherever you are. This helps you manage and trace inventory on the go. Due to its adaptability, mpro5 can integrate into other systems, to sync data to and from your existing infrastructure. So, if you have other 3rd party applications we could integrate with those via our web services.
Supply chain management software with mpro5
With supply chain operations involving multiple stages, mpro5 can ensure that the entire process runs smoothly and without error. It also enables drivers to work more efficiently and complete jobs on schedule. Find out more by watching the video below:
Features and Benefits of mpro5 for Supply Chain Management
Below are just a few of the features and benefits the mpro5 supply chain management software could add to your business:
- Trace deliveries the whole way, from scheduling to completion and proof of delivery.
- Manage inventory from a distance by tracking stock levels, whereabouts and progress.
- Manage staff from a distance by tracking their location and sending job alerts.
Enhanced Workflow Efficiency
- Mobilising workflow to facilitate on the go service.
- Accurately log deliveries and activities once completed at certain locations.
- Synchronised, real-time data that can be accessed by all staff via the mpro5 website.
- Accurate tracking can alert staff and customers of any potential delays, stock issues or general delivery information.
- Digitally track inventory via barcode scanning, eliminating room for human error.
- Replace time-consuming paper documentation with digital records.
- Immediately upload tracked inventory data to your shared database.
Proof of service
- Inventory can be accurately traced throughout supply chain.
- GPS and timestamps prove drivers’ whereabouts and presence.
- Collects recorded signatures upon collection and delivery.
- Alerts customers once deliveries have been made.
- Avoid stock loss or misplacement with accurate tracing and tracking.
- Manage inventory more efficiently.
- Cut down on wasted journeys by sending your nearest drivers to new jobs.
- Digital forms can help to manage expenses.
- Proven quality of service with reports and data.