Using the power and flexibility of mpro5 as your security guard patrol and management software, ensures efficiency and quality for you, your staff and your clients. mpro5 provides a powerful app for your mobile security guards with proof of presence, incident reporting, monitoring time and attendance, helping you to cut down on lots of unnecessary admin and paperwork. With a website tailored to your needs and a dashboard for your management team, mpro5 ensures you can manage your staff more effectively to carry out the jobs they need to with real-time visibility, scheduling and reporting back on progress.
Highly configurable and easy to integrate
It is easy to introduce mpro5 as your security guard patrol and management software. We set everything up for you. Due to mpro5’s flexibility, if your security management systems and processes change, it can be configured to evolve and grow with your business needs.
mpro5 works on major mobile operating systems including Android, Apple and Windows. Everything is cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure, so you do not require any additional internal infrastructure to run mpro5.
We provide you with a mobile application and a powerful website platform with scheduling, reporting and alerts, perfect for managing and monitoring staff in the field. Due to its adaptability, mpro5 can integrate into other systems, to sync data to and from your existing infrastructure. So, if you have any other 3rd party applications we can integrate with those via our web services.
An overview of mpro5
mpro5 is the ultimate mobile workforce management solution on iOS, Android and Windows. Find out more about how it works in the video below:
Facilities Management with mpro5
Features and Benefits of mpro5 for Security Guard Patrol and Management Software
Security guard scheduling software
- Use mpro5 to take care of security guard rotas
- Assign and schedule tasks for your security guards
- Document training with signatures confirming completion
- Create easily accessible documents and certificates for audits
- Real-time alerts as incidents occur ensuring a quicker response on the ground
- Monitor alerts from anywhere via your mpro5 website, cutting out wasted site visits
- Alerts can be received via:
- Push notifications
- Your dashboard receives the latest reports and graphs giving you full visibility
- Mobilise lone worker protection workflows
- Keeping your staff and assets safe
Time, Attendance and Proof of Presence
- Ensure your security guards are checking the right areas at the right time and carrying out the jobs they need to through
- NFC tags
- QR code scanning
- Time stamped forms
- Alerts if staff are late or absent, enabling you to make contingency plans
Custom workflows per checkpoint
- Allow security staff to record details of their checks using:
- Signature capture
- Canvassing and more
- This ensures they have checked the right things in the right areas
- mpro5 produces custom reports which allows you to see where you might be doing well or failing
- It gives you full visibility of performance from incident hotspots to problem checkpoints helping you to increase efficiency
These are just a few of the benefits and features our mpro5 customers experience.