There’s a lot to consider when managing a retail business. It involves everything from running the shop floor to delivery monitoring, staff management, maintenance, security and stock regulation. mpro5’s revolutionary retail business management system helps you keep track of your business by offering real-time automated alerts, effective stock monitoring, digitalised schedules and rotas and easy to access data. The software also enables employees to manage daily workflows, empowering them complete tasks with efficiency.
A flexible and configurable retail business management system
mpro5 is highly flexible and can be configured to suit the needs of any business. It is cross platform, meaning that it runs on most of the major mobile operating systems available including Apple iOS, Android and Windows.
In terms of infrastructure, there is a very low barrier of entry. As everything is cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure, you don’t need any internal infrastructure to run this solution. We set up, configure and manage your mpro5 system for you and continue to develop and grow mpro5 to evolve with your needs, at no extra cost to you.
We provide you with a mobile application and a powerful Microsoft Azure cloud based website platform to help you and your employees access important information wherever you are. This helps you manage and trace employees, assets and inventory on the go. Due to its adaptability, mpro5 can integrate into other systems, to sync data to and from your existing infrastructure. So, if you have other 3rd party applications, such as Great Plains, we could integrate with those via our web services.
mpro5’s retail business management system
mpro5 makes managing your retail business stress-free, ensuring everything runs smoothly and without error. It also empowers your staff to work more efficiently and complete tasks effectively, with all the tools they need, at their fingertips. Find out more by watching the video below:
Features and Benefits of mpro5’s retail business management system
Below are just a few of the features and benefits of the mpro5 retail business management system.
Cleaner and Safer Stores
- Staff can capture any incidents and evidence everything from the incident itself to the procedure followed by staff afterwards for a full audit trail. If there has been a spillage for example, staff members can photograph the accident, immediately alert other staff members and evidence the clean-up. This can protect you against fraudulent insurance claims.
- mpro5 can schedule regular checks and cleans to be completed on an hourly basis, using automated real-time alerts to remind staff.
- Receive regular reports evidencing site checks and scheduled cleans that have been carried out by staff, including audits.
- NFC tagging and timestamps allow security guards to provide proof of presence during shifts and inform management that there is security staff onsite.
- Security guards can use mpro5 to evidence and report any incidents in store.
- Alert security guards to carry out security checks such as regular environmental checks, fire alarms, fire escapes etc.
- Use mpro5 for lone worker security, keeping track of security staff working alone, ensuring their wellbeing.
Track and Trace your Inventory
- Monitor all inventory delivered to your site, allowing you to manage stock more effectively.
- In the event of an outbreak, you can quickly and accurately recall all affected food products using the track and trace feature, limiting exposure to your customers.
Temperature Monitoring and Alerts
- Monitor temperatures of onsite food inventory 24/7, eliminating risk of stock loss. mpro5 will send out an instant alert if temperatures move anywhere outside of the normal range.
- Using the mpro5 online dashboard, you can monitor stock temperatures from any location, saving wasted trips to the site.
QR Location Scanning
- Staff can log their activities wherever they are, so all tasks are accurately documented in their exact location. This enables you to monitor staff out in the field.