Take your delivery service to the next level with the efficient mpro5 software. This revolutionary platform is designed to make every part of your delivery process seamless and ensure that all jobs are completed with accurate proof of delivery. From precise GPS tracking and real-time alerts to exact time stamps and digital forms, mpro5 will ensure that your work is accounted for and documented, enabling you to provide a detailed report. mpro5 is also completely mobile and cloud based, making it easy for drivers on the move to accurately update their progress in real-time.
Flexible software that is adaptable to the needs of your business
mpro5 can be configured to streamline and suit almost any business. It is cross platform compatible, meaning that it runs on most of the major mobile operating systems available such as Apple, Android and Windows.
In terms of infrastructure there is a very low barrier of entry. As everything is cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure, you don’t need any internal infrastructure to run this solution. We set up, configure and manage your mpro5 system for you and continue to develop and grow mpro5 to evolve with your needs.
We provide you with a mobile application and a powerful website platform to help you captureproof of delivery on the go and access relevant files from any location. Due to its adaptability, mpro5 can integrate into other systems, to sync data to and from your existing infrastructure. If you have any 3rd party applications, we couldintegrate with those via our web services.
Proof of delivery software with mpro5
mpro5’s proof of delivery software allow businesses to provide credible delivery reports for customers, eliminating chance of human error. It also enables drivers to work faster and more efficiently as they do not need to complete time-consuming paperwork. Find out more by watching the video below:
Features and Benefits of the mpro5 proof of delivery software
Below are just a few of the features and benefits the mpro5 proof of delivery software could add to your business:
mpro5 proof of delivery features
- Alerts customers when deliveries have been made.
- Digital forms with recorded customer signatures are automatically uploaded to the mpro5 cloud website for reporting and analysis.
- GPS allows delivery drivers to record where the parcel is left if customer isn’t present
- Photos allow drivers to report visual proof of delivery if customer isn’t present.
- NFC tags, QR scanning and timestamps provide proof of presence.
- GPS tracking evidnces delivery routes and job locations.
mpro5 proof of delivery benefits
- Eliminates time-consuming paperwork.
- Provides digital reports for customers, validating your service.
- Eliminates room for human error.
- Allows you to accurately log deliveries at specific locations.
- Works offline, enabling you to record delivery data even in remote locations.
- Synchronised, real-time data that can be accessed by all staff via the mpro5 website.
- Replaces a paper based approach, saving time, money and resources.