Logistics companies can now transform the way they operate and transport inventory with the mpro5 logistics inventory management software. mpro5 can significantly improve your workflow, assisting staff with everything from scheduling and tracking deliveries providing digital forms and workflows and even maintaining your vehicle. mpro5 can also provide customers with a detailed report of transportation history by accessing the online documentation records.
A flexible platform for your business
mpro5 can be configured to streamline and suit almost any business. It is cross platform compatible, meaning that it runs on most of the major mobile operating systems available including Apple iOS, Android and Windows.
In terms of infrastructure there is a very low barrier of entry. As everything is cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure, you don’t need any internal infrastructure to run this solution. We set up, configure and manage your mpro5 system for you and continue to develop and grow mpro5 to evolve with your needs.
We provide you with a mobile applocation and a powerful website platform to help you easily manage your logistics inventory operation. Due to its adaptability, mpro5 can integrate into other systems, to sync data to and from your existing infrastructure. So, if you have any other 3rd party applications we can integrate with those via our web services.
Logistics inventory management software with mpro5
Using mpro5 helps you to effectively streamline your operations, free up time for your employees and deliver a faultless service. Find out more below:
Features and Benefits of the mpro5 logistics inventory management software
Below are just a few of the features and benefits the mpro5 logistics inventory management software could add to your business:
- Schedules jobs so that mobile employees can easily see their tasks.
- Eliminates time-consuming paperwork.
- Provides digital reports for customers upon delivery.
- Ensures correct inventory is being delivered using the built-in barcode scanner.
- Digitally records signatures.
- Allows you to log deliveries and activities once completed at certain locations.
- Links to mobile Bluetooth printers to allow paper receipts to be printed if required.
- Works offline, enabling you to access information and record important data in remote locations.
- Synchronised, real-time data that can be accessed via the mpro5 website.
- Manage inventory more efficiently by consulting tracked records via smartphone or tablet.
- Avoid stock loss or misplacement with accurate barcode scanning.
- Replaces a paper based approach, saving time, money and resources.
- Reduces mileage by eliminating the need to pick up delivery manifests, saving wasted journeys.