Businesses can now digitally track and trace every step of their inventory with the integrated mpro5 tracking system. mpro5’s inventory tracking software is a platform designed to significantly improve the way you move your inventory by allowing you to carefully monitor deliveries, collection, transportation and stock. Staff can easily document every aspect of the inventory process using a range of data capture and media, ensuring that all tasks and products are recorded in the mpro5 database. mpro5’s inventory tracking software can help businesses enhance profitability, monitor stock, control spending and improve customer service.
Highly Configurable and Flexible
mpro5 is highly flexible and can be configured to suit almost any business. It is cross platform, meaning that it runs on most of the major mobile operating systems available such as Apple, Android and Windows.
In terms of infrastructure there is a very low barrier of entry. As everything is cloud hosted and in line with Microsoft Azure, you don’t need any internal infrastructure to run this solution. We set up, configure and manage your mpro5 system for you and continue to develop and grow mpro5 to evolve with your needs.
We provide you with a mobile platform and a powerful website application to host all mpro5 features, including the inventory tracking software. This helps you manage and trace inventory on the go. Due to its adaptability, mpro5 can integrate into other systems, to sync data to and from your existing infrastructure. So, if you use 3rd party applications, we can integrate with those via our web services.
Inventory tracking software with mpro5
Using mpro5 to track and trace your inventory allows you to ensure that all your stock has been accounted for and there is a clear record of its progress. Find out more:
Features and Benefits of mpro5 for Inventory Tracking
Below are just a few of the features and benefits the mpro5 inventory tracking software could add to your business:
- Trace deliveries the whole way, from scheduling to completion.
- Manage inventory from a distance by tracking stock levels, whereabouts and progress.
Enhanced Workflow Efficiency
- Mobilising workflow to enhance efficiency.
- Accurately log deliveries and activities once completed at certain locations.
- Synchronised, real-time data that can be accessed by all staff via the mpro5 website.
- Accurate tracking can alert staff and customers of any potential delays, stock issues or general delivery information.
- Digitally track via barcode scanning, eliminating room for human error.
- Replace time-consuming paper documentation with digital inventory records.
- Upload tracked inventory data to your shared database.
- Avoid stock loss or misplacement with accurate tracing and tracking.
- Manage inventory more efficiently by consulting tracked records.
- Save on storage costs by managing inventory more effectively.