mpro5 is highly configurable and easy to implement. It works alongside your existing 3rd party software and our team work with you to tailor it to your specific requirements. As mpro5 was designed with facilities management in mind, using it as your inventory and asset management software can help to improve your workflow efficiency, tracking and tracing every step of your assets and inventory process. mpro5 provides you with a smarter way to work, allowing you to carefully monitor deliveries, collection, transportation and stock without the need to be onsite. One of the key features of mpro5 is that it works offline, so staff can easily document every aspect of the inventory process using the mpro5 mobile app, regardless of signal strength or the internet connection. This real-time data allows you to spot trends and ultimately make informed decisions whilst cutting down on the need for time consuming and unnecessary admin and paperwork.
Facilities Management with mpro5
Features and benefits of using mpro5 for inventory and asset management software
Below are just a few of the features and benefits the mpro5 inventory and asset management software could add to your business:
A virtually seamless installation process
- mpro5 is cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure so you don’t need additional infrastructure to run it.
- mpro5 runs alongside your existing 3rd party software.
- mpro5 also runs offline so data can be gathered regardless of the quality of your connection.
- It runs on major mobile operating systems such as Apple, Android and Windows.
Inventory and asset management software tailored for your needs
- Our team configure and set up mpro5 for your specific requirements.
- We provide you with a mobile platform and a powerful website application with scheduling reports and alerts, perfect for inventory and asset management.
- mpro5 continues to evolve with your business requirements.
Tracking and tracing
- Trace your inventory and assets from scheduling to completion.
- Track inventory from a distance via your own mpro5 website tracking stock levels, whereabouts and progress.
- Accurately log deliveries and activities.
- Accurate tracking can alert staff and customers of any stock issues or general information.
- Digitally tracking via barcode scanning eliminates room for human error.
- Replace time-consuming paper documentation with digital inventory records.
- Upload tracked inventory data to your shared database.
These are just a few of the benefits and features our mpro5 customers experience. Click below to find out more about the platform and full service on offer.