A highly configurable and easy to implement platform, mpro5 was specifically designed with facilities management in mind so it is an ideal hotel facilities management software solution. Our team work with you to tailor mpro5 to your specific requirements for all areas of hotel facility management from: food, cleaning, linen management, keeping track of deliveries to maintenance around the hotel. It works alongside your existing 3rd party software and provides you with a smarter way to work. One of the key features of mpro5 is that it works offline, so staff can easily record invaluable information regardless of whether there is a good wifi connection available. mpro5 data can be used to help save you money. For example, data gathered by mpro5 may show your maintenance team that an air con unit you are fixing every month in the hotel needs replacing, which saves money in the long term. Other cleaning or maintenance jobs such as spillages or lightbulbs which need replacing can be recorded and scheduled straight away. This real-time data allows you to spot trends and ultimately make informed decisions in managing facilities at the hotel whilst cutting down on the need for time consuming and unnecessary admin and paperwork.
Facilities Management with mpro5
Features and benefits of using mpro5 for Hotel facilities management software
Below are just a few of the features and benefits the mpro5 hotel facilities management software could add to your business:
Easy to implement
- As mpro5 is cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure you will not need additional infrastructure to inplement it.
- mpro5 can integrate with many existing 3rd party software.
- mpro5’s offline functionality means you can gather data regardless of the quality of your wifi connection – storing data locally and syncing to the cloud when coverage is returned.
- mpro5 runs on major mobile operating systems such as Apple, Android and Windows.
Tailored hotel facilities management software
- Our team set up and configure mpro5 to suit your unique requirements.
- We provide you with a mobile application and a powerful website platform with scheduling, reporting and alerts, perfect for hotel facilities management.
- mpro5 continues to evolve with your business requirements, at no extra cost to you.
Track and trace
- Accurately log deliveries and activities.
- Accurate tracking can alert staff and customers of any stock issues or general information.
Catering, food preparation and hygiene
- Temperature monitoring and alerts
- You can use mpro5 technology to integrate with your onsite temperature monitoring system 24/7 remotely.
- This eliminates stock loss, improves health and safety and saves wasted trips onsite.
- Individual thermometers can be configured to your specifications alerting you by SMS or email if temperatures fluctuate outside the levels you set.
- The mpro5 dashboard will produce statistics and graphs allowing full visibility to spot trends, protect stock and maintain high-levels of food hygiene.
- Food Safety Auditing Management
- mpro5 keeps you on top of your food safety auditing management creating a suite of audits using your hotel processes or those of the FSA.
- Using mpro5 to increase the standard of internal audits removes the risk of staff negligence and means unexpected external audits become simpler to pass at a high-standard.
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Back Office
- You can use mpro5 to record and report on all types of accidents, incidents, customer complaints and medical questionnaires, improving the workflow of your hotel’s HACCP champion.
Manage staff and tasks more effectively
- Staff Training & rotas
- Rota staff and schedule and assign tasks for them to do using mpro5.
- Documents, certificates and training manuals can be added to the solution, which can be accessed by staff from the mobile device when required in the field.
- This increases accountability for staff as records are formally captured.
- Monitoring and auditing facilities management processes and procedures
- By using mpro5 you can replace an old, time consuming paper-based process with an innovate mobile solution.
- Having access to real-time information gives management a complete insight into the performance of the department, enabling better decision making and improving services.
- Booking system and data collection
- You can use mpro5 to manage room bookings and conference rooms or integrate it with the existing booking system software.
- Accessible booking information from mpro5 provides management with key information and statistics helping you to manage bookings more effectively.
Cleaning and onsite maintenance
- Cleaning Scheduling – Reactive and Planned
- mpro5 allows you to schedule jobs and assign them to staff around the hotel, via the cloud-based website.
- Housekeeping – schedule regular tasks and jobs that need to be completed, hourly, daily, weekly or to any other recurrence.
- Incident capture – alert staff to spillages or other incidents that need to be cleaned up. Capture data throughout the incident clean up to evidence the work and protect you from fraudulent claims.
- Maintenance – planned and preventative
- mpro5 gathers data which can improve maintenance around the hotel.
- For example, data may show a faulty air con unit which needs replacing saving you money in the long term, rather than having to fix it every month.
- Snagging – mpro5 enables you to record, schedule and assign maintenance tasks straight away improving efficiency and saving you time.
- Instant Alerts
- If staff are late or don’t turn up to a shift, your management team can be instantly alerted, so that a replacement can be sent out, ensuring jobs are never missed.
- Cleaning Audits
- Carry out cleaning audits to ensure your levels of service are where they should be.
- Evidence the hard work your staff do and the quality, to help you retain existing and win new business.
- Complete cleaning audits on location, recording and reporting back on completed tasks with a variety of media including photos, signatures and ratings for the job.
- By producing custom reports and dashboard, mpro5 allows you to see where you might be failing or where you are excelling.
- From incident hotspots to problem checkpoints, full visibility of performance is an invaluable tool to increase your business efficiency.
These are just a few of the benefits and features our mpro5 customers experience. Click below to find out more about the platform and full service on offer.