Organisations and businesses in the facilities management sector can now harness the power and flexibility of mpro5’s facility maintenance tracking software to audit maintenance for vital equipment. mpro5 provides you with a smarter way to work. It helps organisations become more efficient at every level, offering valuable insights into how your systems are performing and alerting you when preventive or immediate maintenance is required.
mpro5’s facility maintenance tracking software allows you to accurately track your assets and mobilise your workflow. From scheduled maintenance jobs to reactive and real-time repairs, mpro5 sends out automatic alerts to notify members of staff and management when any work is required. Employees doing maintenance are able to document proof of work as they go, evidencing that it is compliant and is following the correct procedure.
An overview of mpro5
mpro5 is the ultimate mobile workforce management solution on iOS, Android and Windows. Find out more about how it works in the video below:
Flexible, Highly Configurable and Easy to Implement
mpro5’s preventive maintenance tracking software is easy to implement and highly configurable, integrating with most 3rd party software. Due to its flexibility, mpro5 can be configured to suit almost any use you require it for. mpro5 also runs on all major mobile operating systems including Android, Apple and Windows.
It is not disruptive to implement. In fact, because mpro5 is cloud hosted on your own Microsoft Azure environment, you do not require any internal infrastructure to run this solution. Your mpro5 system is set up, configured and managed by our team to fit your requirements. We continue to develop and grow mpro5 to evolve with your needs, at no additional cost to you.
We provide you with a mobile application and a powerful website platform with scheduling, reports and alerts, perfect for facility maintenance management. mpro5’s adaptability means that it can integrate into other systems, syncing data to and from your existing infrastructure.
Features and benefits of using mpro5 for preventive maintenance tracking software
Below are just a few of the features and benefits mpro5’s facility maintenance tracking software include:
Paper-Free, Real-Time Monitoring
- Replace time consuming paper-based processes with an innovate mobile solution
- Accessing real-time information means staff can be alerted to urgent maintenance jobs and carry out tasks quicker
- Creates performance insight which management can use to make informed decisions and improve services
- Incident capture with precise time logging and evidence gathering
Scheduled Maintenance and Reactive Repairs
- Schedule regular maintenance jobs, preventing equipment failure, excessive costs & disruption
- Maintenance can be audited and checked more effectively
- Emergency jobs can be passed onto staff in the field instantly
- Complete cleaning audits on location without paperwork
- Record and report back on completed tasks using
- Signature capture
Time, Attendance and Proof of Presence
- Ensure maintenance staff turn up where they are needed by logging time and attendance with proof of presence through:
- NFC tags
- QR code scanning
- Time stamped forms
- From incident hotspots to problem checkpoints, full visibility of performance is an invaluable tool to increase your business efficiency
- Maintenance reports are stored onto the mpro5 database, evidencing client SLAs are being upheld, helping you to retain maintenance contracts.
These are just a few of the benefits and features our mpro5 customers experience with our innovative facility maintenance tracking software. Click below to find out more about the platform and full service on offer.