mpro5 was designed with facilities management in mind. Using it as your facility asset management software can therefore help improve your workflow efficiency. If you are responsible for asset management at a hospital, university, independent school, building site or any other company or organisation, data collection is important. mpro5 provides you with invaluable real-time information and insights into how your systems are performing.
mpro5 also works offline, allowing you to record crucial data wherever you are, regardless of the quality of the signal. Highly configurable and easy to implement, mpro5 provides you with a smarter way to work, helping you to prepare for audits more effectively and to cut down on time consuming and unnecessary admin and paperwork.
Facilities Management with mpro5
Features and benefits of using mpro5 for Facility Asset Management software
mpro5 has a seemingly endless number of functionality and configuration options for facility asset management. Our team will tailor your solution to your unique business needs. Here are a few examples of the features mpro5 offers.
Flexible, adaptable and easy to implement
- mpro5 is cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure, so you will not need additional infrastructure to run it.
- mpro5 can also integrate with your existing 3rd party software.
The ability to work offline
- mpro5 also runs offline so data can be gathered regardless of the quality of your connection, syncing back to the cloud website when coverage is restored.
- It runs on all major mobile operating systems including Apple iOS, Android and Windows.
A tailored solution
- Our team will set up and configure mpro5 to suit your needs.
- We provide you with a mobile application and a powerful website platform with scheduling, reporting and alerts, perfect for facility asset management.
- We continue to develop and grow mpro5 to evolve with your requirements.
Staff Training, Tasks and Rotas
- Rota staff.
- Assign and schedule tasks for staff.
- Documents, certificates and training manuals can be added to your solution and can be accessed by staff in the field via the mobile device.
Paper-Free, Real-Time Monitoring
- Replace paper-based processes with an innovate mobile solution.
- Access to real-time information for management means you gaincomplete insight into the performance of the department, enabling better decisions and improved service.
Scheduled Maintenance and Reactive Repairs
- Scheduled regular maintenance jobs
- These can be audit checked more effectively using mpro5
- Emergency jobs por incidents can be asigned to staff in the field instantly
- Complete cleaning audits on location without paperwork
- Record and report back on completed tasks using
- Signature capture
- Canvasing and more
Time, Attendance and Proof of Presence
- Alerts if staff are late or don’t turn up, enabling contingency plans to be made
- Ensure staff turn up where they are needed by logging time and attendance with proof of presence through:
- NFC tags
- QR code scanning
- Time stamped forms
- Accurate time logs allow for accurate billing and personnel management.
Track and trace
- Trace equipment and assets more effectively, using barcode scanning and inventory solutions
- Manage inventory from a distance via the mpro5 website by tracking stock levels, whereabouts and progress.
- Digitally tracking via barcode scanning eliminates room for human error.
- Replace time-consuming paper documentation with digital inventory records.
- Upload tracked inventory data to your shared database.
These are just a few of the benefits and features our mpro5 customers experience. Click below to find out more about the platform and full service on offer.