Inventory such as fresh food products, medical supplies and pharmaceuticals must be kept at a precise temperature all throughout the manufacturing, storage, transportation and delivery processes to ensure maximum safety. mpro5 cold chain management software allows businesses to monitor and track temperatures, eliminating risk of stock loss and unsafe distribution. If temperatures move out of your set ‘normal range’, alerts are sent through via email or SMS, allowing you to act straight away. The mpro5 online system can be accessed and monitored from any location, giving you full visibility and control over temperatures wherever and whenever.
An Adaptable Software to Suit Every Business
mpro5 can be configured to streamline and suit almost any business. It is cross platform compatible, meaning that it runs on most of the major mobile operating systems available such as Apple, Android and Windows.
In terms of infrastructure there is a very low barrier of entry. As everything is cloud hosted on Microsoft Azure, you don’t need any internal infrastructure to run this solution. We set up, configure and manage your mpro5 system for you, providing mobile devices if needed (or use your own) and continue to develop and grow mpro5 to evolve with your needs.
We provide you with a mobile platform and a powerful website application to help you easily manage your cold chain operation. Due to its adaptability, mpro5 can integrate into other systems, to sync data to and from your existing infrastructure. So, if you have any other 3rd party applications we can integrate with those via our web services.
Cold chain management software with mpro5
Using mpro5 to accurately track and control the temperature of your stock means that you can guarantee a faultless delivery. Find out more by watching the video below:
Features and Benefits of mpro5 cold chain management software
Below are just a few of the features and benefits the mpro5 cold chain management software could add to your business:
- Alerts when temperatures change and stock could be affected.
- All temperatures are recorded and synced to your mpro5 website, giving you full visibility wherever you are.
Enhances Profitability and Reputation
- Data records can prove that cold chain is being delivered safely and uncompromised.
- Temperature alerts reduce the risk of stock wastage.
Enhanced Workflow Efficiency
- Eliminates time-consuming paperwork.
- Synchronised, real-time data that can be accessed by specified staff via your mpro5 website.
- Provides digital reports for customer validation.
- Easily monitor stock temperatures from home, saving wasted trips to the site.
- Protects against distribution of compromised products.
- Ensures you remain within regulatory compliance guidelines.
- Digitally records temperatures, ensuring no room for human error.
- mpro5 software works offline, ensuring temperatures are recorded even in remote locations.